This tutorial page focuses on adding a popup gallery to your site front-end. To follow this tutorial, you should have videos added under WordPress Admin Panel / Video Gallery / All Videos. Please check this link for step by step instructions to add your videos.
- Go to your WordPress Admin Panel / Pages menu.
- Click Add New or Edit open any existing page.
- Then, click on the +Plus button in the upper left hand corner.
- From there, select the All-in-One Video Gallery from the drop down menu. Click on the AIOVG – Video Gallery block.
- This will add the video gallery block to the page. Also, there should be a settings form at the right hand side of the page. Select Slider as the template option. Configure other options as you need.
- Finally, save the page.