This is a Premium feature.
This tutorial page focuses on adding a popup gallery to your site front-end. To follow this tutorial, you should have videos added under WordPress Admin Panel / Video Gallery / All Videos. Please check this link for step by step instructions to add your videos.
To add a popup gallery to your site front-end,
- Go to your WordPress Admin Panel / Pages menu.
- Click Add New or Edit open any existing page.
- Then, click on the +Plus button in the upper left hand corner.
- From there, select the All-in-One Video Gallery from the drop down menu. Click on the AIOVG – Video Gallery block.
- This will add the video gallery block to the page. Also, there should be a settings form at the right hand side of the page. Select Popup as the template option. Configure other options as you need.
- Finally, save the page.
The page you created will render content similar to the screenshot below,
- If you’re using WordPress version less than 5.0 (or) the Classic WP Editor, there is a Shortcode Builder which you can use to add the video gallery.
- There is a Widget available for sidebars. You can find it under Appearance / Widgets / AIOVG – Video Gallery.