This tutorial page assumes you’re using Gutenberg block editor. Please refer to other integration options.
To show videos on your site front-end,
- Go to your WordPress Admin Panel / Pages menu.
- Click Add New or Edit open any existing page.
- Then, click on the +Plus button in the upper left hand corner.
- From there, select the All-in-One Video Gallery from the drop down menu. Click on the AIOVG – Video Gallery block.
- This will add the video gallery block to the page. Customize the block using the settings form available at the right hand side of the page.
- Finally, save the page.
The following is an example of videos will look like in your website,