WP Video Monetize – Show Advertisements on the WordPress Player
Show advertisements on the WordPress’ Native Video Player
[video] and our All-in-One Video Gallery plugin’s Video Player from DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP), the Google AdSense network, or any VAST-compliant ad server.
- Google AdSense for Video (AFV): Show ads from the popular Google’s AdSense network.
- Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP): Support the DFP advertisement software which is also from Google.
- VAST/VPAID Support: Play ads from any ad server compatible with VAST 2 or 3 as well as VPAID 2 JS.
- Companion Ads: Show multiple companion ads at your desired location.
- Livestream Support: Show ads on your live videos at your desired interval.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can use WP Video Monetize Plugin?
- Sites using the WordPress’ Native Video Player. In other words, the
- Sites using our All-in-One Video Gallery plugin.
Can I show Ads on Mobiles? Or what are the platforms the WP Video Monetize plugin supports?
WP Video Monetize plugin uses the Google IMA SDK for HTML5 V3. It supports all the Ad types and platforms the Google IMA SDK supports.
- Desktop: Chrome, Firefox 4.0+, Safari 5+, Internet Explorer 11
- Mobile: Chrome/Android Browser (Android 4.1+ for phone, and Android 4.1+ for tablet), Safari (iOS 9.0+)
Kindly refer Support and Compatibility for more details.
Can I show Ads from any Ad server?
Yes, you can show Ads from any Ad Server, Network, or Exchange including YuMe, Tremor, SpotX, LiveRail, Adap.tv, and Google.
Can I show Ads on embedded videos like YouTube?
WP Video Monetize was designed to show ads only on the self-hosted video formats like MP4, WebM, OGV, HLS and M(PEG)-DASH. But, still can play advertisements on your YouTube & Vimeo videos. But, the support on these videos (YouTube, Vimeo) is limited only to Desktops.
My Ad Tags are not working. What to do?
Try testing your Ad Tags with the Google IMA Ad Tester. Generally, if it doesn’t work in the IMA Ad inspector it’s unlikely that it will work with our plugin, so you should reach out to your ad provider or try comparing your tag against some of our sample tags to see what went wrong.
If your Ad Tags are working with Google IMA Test Page but not with our plugin, this could be a conflict. Kindly contact us through our support page with your Ad Tag, we will get back to as early as possible.