Automatic YouTube Gallery can be translated to any language (including RTL languages) like any other WordPress plugin, the easiest way to do this is to use Loco Translate plugin, and it will generate po/mo files from your current Automatic YouTube Gallery version.
Translating Using Loco Translate
- 1. The first step is going to your WordPress Admin Panel / Plugins / Add New page, in the search box (top right) search for “Loco Translate” and install it.
Once you have the plugin installed and activated, go to WordPress Admin Panel / Loco Translate / Plugins, Find “Automatic YouTube Gallery” and click the link(see screenshot below).
- Now, click New Language button from the plugin overview page.
In new panel select your language and click Start Translating button.
You will be taken to a new page where you can translate all the “Automatic YouTube Gallery” plugin phrases, it should look similar as in the screenshot below
Once you are done remember to click “Save”. This will generate a .mo file.
Notice the “Sync” button above, this is a tool you can use after upgrading to latest “Automatic YouTube Gallery” plugin version (the chances are new version will have some new phrases or some old phrases customized). The Sync will re-scan “Automatic YouTube Gallery” plugin source and show phrases you need to translate if any.
Manual Translation (Advanced)
If you wish to use some other software for translation for example POEdit, you will need to follow this steps:
1. From wp-content/plugins/automatic-youtube-gallery/languages directory, download automatic-youtube-gallery.pot file to your computer.
2. Open the file in POEdit (or some other translation software), translate it and save as
lc_LC is your language code, for example for US English it is
en_US, for Germany
3. Finally upload your po and mo files back to wp-content/plugins/automatic-youtube-gallery/languages directory or to wp-content/languages/plugins (recommended) if you do not want your files to be overwritten on “Automatic YouTube Gallery” plugin update.
Share your translation
If you would like other users to be able to use your translation feel free to send us your .po/.mo files using our support form.